A walk is not just mechanical motion but also a space for critical thinking and creativity. My practice values narrating the geometry of my relationships. My photographs, as well as everyday items, souvenirs and interactions serve as frames that engage my life’s “open spaces” and areas of interest, including land use, domestic identity and social policy.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
week twenty-four: January 17th on
Final paperwork all into college and respective individuals. These forms include Visual Culture, Studio, Candidacy Review, Bibliography, and tentative Artist Mentor. I am relieved to have it done. I went up to Tomhegan to photograph Charlie Mnday to ease the stress of writing. Tomorrow, unless it snows too much for travel, I will go to Ragged Lake to photograph ice fishing. Uses of the landscape facinate me. I am so excited for my residency in nine days. Natalie aquated it to adults going to summer camps; I love Art Camp!!! Cheers to another great term.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment