A walk is not just mechanical motion but also a space for critical thinking and creativity. My practice values narrating the geometry of my relationships. My photographs, as well as everyday items, souvenirs and interactions serve as frames that engage my life’s “open spaces” and areas of interest, including land use, domestic identity and social policy.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
week twenty: Dec 20th on
Working out the details of printing the landscapes huge at Portland Color. They can do anything. The problem is the installation on college hall. I am coming to terms with the access issues: fragil facade, windows that do not open, et ceteras. I am not happy, but I am moving to the tennis court. I will install the prints and my trackings in the fensing. Now size is the question,, oh and I need to celebrate Christmas. Avis wants to see Santa and baby Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment