Moon Rise

Moon Rise
View of White Cap Mountain

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

week eight: September 27th on

The studio side of my work processes through the challenges of connecting and satisfaction of seeing the images come to reality. The rituals of setting up the camera and following my exchanges in the interview allow me to explore the idea and role of affect in my work and how all inclusive it is to life, at least mine. Roadride to Portland Wednesday. I attended the opening of "Debating Modern Photography." It offered an educational comparasion of pictorial and f64 images from early photography. The selection and educational components were well done. I always enjoy seeing a Weston [father or sons] in person. I have seen many such educational shows, so my attention went up to Anna Heapler's Makeshift exhibit on the fourth floor and in the entry. Each piece engaged the transformation of space through time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment