Moon Rise

Moon Rise
View of White Cap Mountain

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Third Studio term- eighth week thru April 3rd

Got my paper off to Carlos finally despite two hospital and doctor visits. Now I am rereading the anthology on Situation and the MassMOCA book on the Situationists exhibition.
The blue sky is killing me. I want to shoot a selection of homes in Greenville and the full blue March sky does not work for me. The weather bureau is calling for snow on Friday—forgive me I am excited. The banks are melting slowly and spring will come by May first. I am shooting in the afternoons to get better light, but it is still not what I want. Forgive me I am whining. I explored the website Blurb and I am reviewing materials in my archive to develop my storyline. The photographs from ten years ago show many buildings and businesses gone, but the general feel of Greenville is the same. I love the old marketing materials, postcards and newspapers. This space was hopping a hundred years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment